Work For Us
Why choose Osirian?
Whether you come to us with years of experience in a similar industry or none at all, we aim to help you be successful by providing guidance, training and the opportunity to set and obtain the goals that you want to achieve. Above all, we want to help you fully realise your potential.
If you apply yourself and work hard you will become a skilled, knowledgeable and effective Recruitment Consultant who will earn above industry norms.
Osirian is in the ‘people business’ and our success is largely dependent on our ability to build a strong team of high performing recruitment experts to give our clients and candidates the high-quality service, professionalism and integrity which is our trademark. We need people with these qualities plus the will to succeed with the motivation and drive to deliver exceptional talent to our clients.
Training and development
We run an extensive Induction and Training Programme for our new starters, covering everything you need to know to build a successful career in recruitment. It doesn’t stop there, though, as we provide ongoing coaching and support to you throughout your time with us, enabling you to build and maintain your client and candidate relationships, develop your own portfolio, and become a recognised name in your specialist sector.
From your first day, you will be working closely with some of the most experienced and successful recruiters in the industry. You will have the opportunity to pick up the subtle, nuanced skills needed to succeed to the highest level and totally transform your ability to maximise your potential – and your earnings!
What we offer
At Osirian, we believe a happy workforce is a productive workforce; that’s why we strive to create a fun, rewarding and professional working environment for everyone. There is a clear progression path alongside the training and recruitment tools needed to get there, whether that is a path into management or to become a great recruiter.
We also offer:
- A competitive basic salary
- Uncapped commission at a market leading increment
- 20 days holiday (incrementally increasing annually after 2 years to a maximum of 25 days) plus public holidays
- Additional holiday between Christmas and New Year when the office is closed, after 2‑year qualifying period
- 4pm finish every Friday preceded by ‘beer o’clock’
- Personal development budget
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives
- Fresh fruit, juice and soft drinks
- Work from home days after successful probation
- Free parking
- Company pension and life cover
- Medical insurance subject to qualification
Interested in joining us?
Send your CV to ContactUs@osirian.com or call 0118 946 2212.